Navigate to the Club Automation Homepage
Finalize Your Account
- To complete your account set up, you'll simply need to fill in your contact information (everything with an asterix) and create a password for your account.
- Once you've set up you account, you can view, reserve, and pay for courts online through the Club Automation portal
- Check the "I agree with the above terms" and click "Save Account"
Use the Toolbar on the left to navigate within the portal
- Click on "Home" to view Baseline's Club Automation portal homepage
- Click "View My Info" to update your contact information and to update a method of payment
- Click "Cancelation Policy" to view Baseline's current cancelation policy
- Click "Buy Gift Cards" is currently not available, we hope this will be available soon!
- Click "Reserve a Court" to start reserving courts
- Click "View My Statement" to view any outstanding charges you may have on your account
- Click "Pay My Bill" to pay for any outstanding charges including court reservations
- Click"Packages" is currently not available
- Click "Account Access" to change who within your family has access to your specific account information and billing
- Click "Notifications" to edit how you'd like Baseline Tennis Center to contact you with important notifications such as "Court Time Reminders"
- Click "Contact Us" to send Baseline Tennis Center and email
Member Portal and Reserve a Court
- Once you've logged into the member portal, find the left hand toolbar and click "Reserve a Court"
- View and reserve your court by clicking "Reserve a Court," hi-lighting the court time you want and click "Save Reservation"
- A confirmation screen will populate confirming the time and dollar amount owed for the court
- NOTE: If the dollar amount displayed is incorrect, you must call the front desk to
Pay For Court
- Pay for your court by clicking "Pay My Bill"