Navigate to the Club Automation Homepage
Finalize Your Account
- To complete your account set up, you'll simply need to fill in your contact information (everything with an asterix) and create a password for your account.
- Check the "I agree with the above terms" and click "Save Account"
- Once you've set up your account, you can view, reserve, and pay for courts online through the Club Automation portal
Use the Toolbar on the left to navigate within the portal
- Click on "Home" to view Baseline's Club Automation portal homepage
- Click "View My Info" to update your contact information and to update a method of payment
- Click "Cancelation Policy" to view Baseline's current cancelation policy
- Click "Buy Gift Cards" is currently not available, we hope this will be available soon!
- Click "Reserve a Court" to start reserving courts
- Click "View My Statement" to view any outstanding charges you may have on your account
- Click "Pay My Bill" to pay for any outstanding charges including court reservations
- Click"Packages" is currently not available
- Click "Account Access" to change who within your family has access to your specific account information and billing
- Click "Notifications" to edit how you'd like Baseline Tennis Center to contact you with important notifications such as "Court Time Reminders"
- Click "Contact Us" to send Baseline Tennis Center and email
Reserving a Court
- Once you've logged into the member portal, find the left hand toolbar and click "Reserve a Court"
- View and reserve your court by clicking "Reserve a Court," hi-lighting the court time you want and click "Save Reservation"
- A confirmation screen will populate confirming the time and dollar amount owed for the court
- NOTE: If the dollar amount displayed is incorrect, you must call the front desk to have your account settings updated for any discounts you may qualify for
Pay For Court
- Pay for your court by clicking "Pay My Bill"
- You can store a credit card for quicker payments
- If you have any issues, please call the front desk at 612-625-1433